On a conventional oven...?!

Question: On a conventional oven...?
What's the drawer like part on the bottom of it? The piece you an pull ou. What's it for?


That's the broiler. It's for cooking something you want to have right under the burner so it gets really hot.

"The piece you an pull ou."

I am guessing you are talking about the storage drawer at the bottom, separate from the actual oven?? I use mine to store baking pans and lids.

cooking dead bodies.

if it gas it is a broiler
my electric stove it is just storage

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources