Help with a delicious,simple cupcake?!
here is an easy but delicious chocolate cupcake recipe:
225 grams cake flour
25 grams cocoa
190 grams water
1 pc egg
100 grams butter
115 grams granulated white sugar
25 grams brown sugar
18 grams milk powder
10 grams baking powder
75 grams chocolate chips (optional)
1 muffin tray / cupcake tray ( 12 pieces capacity, 2 ounces each)
1. Pre-heat the oven. 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cream the butter until creamy in a large bowl. Gradually add-in sugar (brown and white). Lastly add the egg. Set aside. This is the creaming method.
3. In a separate bowl, add all of the dry ingredients, the cake flour, baking powder, milk powder and cocoa. Mix well.
4. Combine all the dry ingredients and water alternately into the creamed mixture. Be careful not to over-mix the ingredients as this will result to a tough cupcake.
5. Lastly, add the chocolate chips into the mixture.
Serves 12- 2 ounces cupcake
? 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
? 1 1/3 cups sugar
? 3 teaspoons baking powder
? 1/2 teaspoon salt
? 1/2 cup shortening
? 1 cup milk
? 1 teaspoon vanilla
? 2 large eggs
Easy Cupcake Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners.
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add shortening, milk, and vanilla. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape side of bowl with a spatula.
Add eggs to the mixture. Beat for 1 minute on medium speed. Scrape bowl again. Beat on high speed for 1 minute 30 seconds until well mixed.
Spoon cupcake batter into paper liners until 1/2 to 2/3 full.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool 5 minutes in pans then remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
Once cupcakes are completely cooled, frost with your favorite frosting recipe or decorate as you desire
You simply wanted a cupcake recipe? Oh brother!