Great seasoning mixes for baked chicken?!
If you're interested in making your own seasonings, here are some I do:
1. Marinate in Italian or Greek salad dressing (with or without fat), drain and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Marinate in a mixture of white wine, lemon juice, tarragon, black pepper, and kosher salt.
3. Sprinkle with Lawrys Seasoned salt, pepper, feta cheese, and artichoke hearts. Add white wine to pan and bake.
4. Stuff chicken breasts with a mixture of chopped artichoke hearts or sundried tomatos, goat cheese, bread crumbs and thyme. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Baste with a mixture of 1 T dijon mustard, juice of 1 lemon, and a splash of wine.
5. Sprinkle with a mixture of garlic powder, kosher salt, fresh ground pepper, bon appetite and let the dry rub marinate for at least an hour or two before grilling.
Roll chicken in a packet of ranch dip mix. Try it.