Does Anyone Have Any Recipes For Smoothies?!
My daughter and I often have this for dessert/snack in the evening.
1 cup frozen mango or strawberries (or any fruit you prefer)
1 tablespoon ground flax
1/2 cup water (or any kind of milk)
Thaw frozen fruit until it is only semi-frozen. I use the microwave.
Blend fruit, flax, and water until smooth.
I purposely made this recipe very low-calorie since we like to have it in the evenings.
Purple Detox Smoothie:
* 12 ounces Acai Juice
* 6 ounces almond or soy milk (I prefer almond milk)
* 1 Tbsp soy creamer
* 1 cup frozen wild blueberries
* 1 banana (frozen)
* 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
* 1 Tbsp Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal (blueberry if you can find it, try Trader Joe’s)
* 1 cup ice cubes (coconut water ice cubes pref’d)
* 1 Tbsp Macro Greens powder
* 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
* 1-3 dashes cayenne powder
You can find many more smoothie recipes here:
couple cups of blueberries
a couple cups of strawberries
a couple scoops of vanilla icecream
and a couple cups of vanilla flavored milk
Ok, this is my favorite...
and soy sauce
YUM!!! Oh and i am ethiopian so this is Traditional
I AM SO COOL!