Peanut butter and frosted corn flakes?!
Is your grandma still alive, can you ask her or maybe you can ask her children.
1 (10 oz.) pkg. (about 40) reg. marshmallows or 4 c. miniature marshmallows
1/4 c. butter
1/3 c. peanut butter
7 1/2 c. or 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Kellogg's frosted flakes cereal
This is the only thing that I can think of.
Peanut butter marshmallow square.
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 (11 ounce) package butterscotch chips
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1 cup flaked coconut
* 1 cup chopped walnuts
* 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1. In the lower pot of a double boiler, add water halfway to top and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. In the top of a double boiler, heat butter, butterscotch chips, and peanut butter until melted. Remove from heat.
2. Stir in coconut, walnuts, and marshmallows.
3. Pour mixture in buttered pan. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.