Snacks ideas to bring while traveling?!
I have to bring snacks while we are traveling in Honduras.
If you're trying to lose weight:
- Nature Valley granola bars
- dried fruit eg (cranberries,blueberries,raisins)
- carry some canned fruit with ( tuna,salmon,sardine)
- for protein carry jerk (beef,turkey slim jim)
- chips (non buttered in the bag popcorn, pretzels,apple chips)
- crackers (triscuts,wheat thins)
while on the trip drink PLENTY of water and eat lots of fruits and veg wash them first. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself
Apple Nature Valley Fruit Crisps
Kashi Chewy Granola Bars
Hope this helps, I tried to find some more but most are perishable.
Easy to pack and eat would be granola bars and fig newtons (individually wrapped). Healthy for you also.
Dried-prunes are healthful and delicious!
or any fruit that travels well