Need Recipe: Cranberry-Lemon Muffins?!
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 cup sugar
* 3 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup milk
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon lemon extract
* 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, halved
* 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs, milk, oil and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in cranberries.
2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full; sprinkle with almonds. Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
You can try this from some food sites,