sweet and easy snacks to make when your bored?!
Butter and jelly on saltines
Simple Cinnamon Toast
things you'll need:
Mix some sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. The measurements do not have to be exact. Just as much as you will use. Mixing it together will give you a light brown mixture.
Toast two slices of bread.
Butter the two slices of bread, making sure to get all of the surface. The cinnamon sugar will stick to the butter.
Apply the cinnamon sugar mixture to one slice, either using a spoon or shaking the bowl over the slice, shaking off the excess and returning it to the bowl. Do the same to the other slice. If you have a lot of the cinnamon sugar left over, you can cover it and keep it for a few days.
Both of the above ideas are terrific. Here are some other thoughts on the subject:
1. Mix puffed cereal with peanut butter and melted chocolate chips. Place on waxed paper to harden, then enjoy.
2. Cereal with sugar and cream
3. Whip egg whites with sugar and a little cream of tarter. When they are stiff, mound on a cookie sheet and bake at 225 degrees for 20 minutes. Turn oven off and let sit until cool. Serve with fresh fruit.
4. Melt chocolate chips, stir in peanut butter and raspberry jelly, smear on bread and roll up. Cut into bites and enjoy.
5. Make brownies from scratch if you have unsweetened cocoa, sugar, vanilla, eggs and flour.
I order this cook book for one reason and one reason only. I am the cook in my home and I need my family to eat healthy from this point on!!! The Paleo Cookbooks reveal how to cook delicious paleo recipes using the most nutritious, healthiest and tastiest ingredients in the world that promote health and vitality.