Trays for warming at wedding reception?!

Question: Trays for warming at wedding reception!?
for my wedding reception i am looking for those aluminum trays with the little candle things that goes underneath it to keep the food warm!. i tried searching for them but i cant find them!. what are they actually called and where can i find them!? thank you very much!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Chafing dishes!. They come in different sizes!. You should be able to rent them at your local rental place!. also if you are hiring a caterer!.!.!.they will provide!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

u can find them at most places where u rent party stuff!.!.!.like chairs and etc!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources