I bought a new dish set along with bowls, cups, etc and would like to get rid of the china that I have because?!

Question: I bought a new dish set along with bowls, cups, etc and would like to get rid of the china that I have because!?
many of the items are chipped!. Do you have any suggestions or ways of disposing these items!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

You can donate them to art classes or charity shops!. There are people who look for something particular to do something creative!.
Is there a school nearby that could benefit from it!.
Post it on Craigs List, there are always art students looking for supplies!.

Hope this helps!. I believe you can also crush them to serve as drainage in the bottom of flower pots rather than using stones that you purchase!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

I'm going to give you the most practical answer!. Chipped china or other food contact surface is a violation of most health codes!. The chips compromise the integrity of the sealant glaze on the dishes!. Bacterial growth can set in the porous china and is a potential cause of food borne illness!. Please, throw the chipped or otherwise damaged pieces away!. Feel free to donate any dishware in good repair to a charity of your choice!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

just throw them out, or if some are still in good condition give them to the less fortunate who don't have plates to eat on!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Sell them on ebay! You may not make much money but you might make a little something, and who couldn't use a little extra cash these days! Use the money to buy yourself something!!Www@FoodAQ@Com

call good will or the salvation army they can pick up your unwanted items & put them to good useWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources