i want to rent a mansion and have a party do i need a permit?!

Question: I want to rent a mansion and have a party do i need a permit?
I want to charge money at the door. does anyone know the protocol?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

If you are serving alcohol, then you would need a liquor license and all that jazz.

If you are just having them bring their own then it's just kind of like they are paying their share of the rental. Depending on how much you make off of it (now that you've posted it all over the interwebz) you will have to pay taxes on it (anything over 500 is federal taxes I think, I don't know what your state limits are.)

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources