What should I do for my birthday?!

Question: What should I do for my birthday?
My birthday is in Kate November, so I can't have any type of outdoor party. I'm turning fifteen. I don't want to have any type of dance, because I'm saving that for my sixteenth birthday. I'm thinking of having a type of sledding party, but I'm not sure if it will be snowing quite yet. What do you suggest?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

How about a skating party?If u have a near by skating rink near by
that would be a lot of fun. If there is an out door rink even better.
r going to want to be there , And u know your parents will want
to be there so u can put them to work. If you don't have a problem
with that and u r outside have your dad get a barrel and have a fire
in it to keep your hands Warm.And how about hot choc. w/marsh-mellow
and sandwiches and birthday cake.It sounds childish but ask your friends
what they think. I bet the kids will be happy especially the ones that
don't drink. I think u r going to be pleasantly surprised

I hope that's what my child would do

Here is a few things you could possibly do..

Ask your Parent(s) to get you a hotel room or suit at a hotel with an indoor pool and invite your close friends.

Go ice skating or bowling

Have a Scavenger hunt or a Murder Mystery Dinner (lots of fun)
- you can even do the Scavenger Hunt around town, at the mall, or at the hotel, I just did this with my friends where they had to get 3 items, solve 3 riddles, and get 5 pictures of them doing 5 things on the list and everyone loved it.

You could maybe even do a themed party like Hollywood or something along those lines.

The sledding Party sounds fun too!

hav a TWILIGHT vs HARRY POTTER theme, tat is te best theme ever, watch a movie together, or have a sleep over, have a funny cake, mine wuz dora and boots ice cream , boots wuz saying: I'm better than u Dora!!! LOL

a sleep over

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources