teenage sleepover activities? *ten points*?!
I have the same trouble, coming up with things to do for my sleepovers.
Here are a few ideas:
-ice cream topping bar
-pingpong/airhockey table (if you have one)
-decorate a jewelry box
-fashion show (dress up in cute outfits and walk down a red carpet)
-truth or dare
-scavenger hunt (hide candy or prizes around the house and write clues to guide people to them)
Hope this helps! Have fun at your party(:
1. Watch a movie with popcorn.
2.Play truth or dare.
4.Listen to music.
9.Play bored games(apples to apples,mad gab monopoly.)
12.Play the dice game (with prizes)
13.Paint fingernails and toe nails.
14.Mess around on the computer
15.First person who sleeps gets a C R A Z Y makeover!!!!!
Hope I helped!!! And have fun at you sleepover party!
I am 15 and here are some ideas:
1. Scary movie and popcorn
2. Pillow Fight
3. Hair makeover (not pretty, but funny)
4. Mayo in the hair and rinse out for softness
5. Exchange things you don't want anymore. (Great way to get a new wardrobe!)
6.Talk about guys and call them up and use a fake voice.
7. Watch Degrassi
8. Listen to music
9. Play Apples to Apples an epic game!
10. Have an ice cream buffet with tons of options
Hopes this helps!