What's the name of those strawberry candies?!

Question: What's the name of those strawberry candies?
The wrappers look like strawberries, and they're hard candies, but in the middle they're chewy.
I know it's a weird question haha


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

they are called strawberry bonbons

No idea what the name is, but I know the ones you mean. Red wrapper (some green at the top?) and the candy is a kind of pinkish rose, with a really stiff sort-of-jam in the center.

Okay, you forced me to search. http://www.amazon.com/Strawberry-Candy-F…

cuppa chup bubblegum:), strawberry flavour

i think they're just called strawberry candies.

Bonbon à la fraise. ( french ) I used to love these.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources