Is it okay to drink bleach?!

Question: Is it okay to drink bleach!?
Some people tell me it might be bad for me, but they aren't sure!. They say it has something to do with acting as the opposite of salt, and it makes you retain too much water!. Is this right!? I was thinking of drinking bleach since it is clear like water!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Bleach is very harmful to your skin!. How much more harmful do you think it would be to be harmful to your body!?

also, check the label!. It should say so on the label if it is bad or not!.

Remember: When in doubt, don't!Www@FoodAQ@Com

I really think lmao!.
You cannot be serious !.
Correction perhaps your a total moron!.
No wait perhaps your serious !. ask the guy who told you to show you - no on second thoughts dont !.
when you say its the opposite of salt yes you have negative PH level of 7 one side is acidic the other side is alkaline !.
but if your thinking of drinking it you probably dont know what PH is or what day of the month it is!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

OK, John, How gullible do you think we are!? You are not really going to be drinking bleach, are you!? Good thing you can type, because you won't be able to talk, once your vocal chords are burned off!. Have fun with that feeding tube, too!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You have to be kidding right!? Do you have nothing better to do with your time then post ignorant questions!?

Bleach is a chemical that you should not digest!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You're not even supposed to get it on your skin!. Don't drink it!!! Those people are yanking your chain if they tell you you can drink it!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Phone the ambulance first as you're in for a bad time if you do!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Drinking a chemical is not recommended!. Put the poison control number on your speed dial!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

ITS Bad for you and will kill you!. Its not the color its the odor, thats how you know!. IT WILL KILL YOU!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

how much bleach are we talking!? In very very small quantities - it is OK - like say a dash of bleach to a gallon of waterWww@FoodAQ@Com

Why the fawwkk would you drink bleach !?!

You need help (= seriously!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Are you retarded!? How about reading the label!?Www@FoodAQ@Com


next time ask a serious question!.!.!.!.!.!.moronWww@FoodAQ@Com

its notWww@FoodAQ@Com

just in case you're not just jerking us around: bleach is a corrosive, IT WILL KILL YOU!. DON'T DO IT!Www@FoodAQ@Com

umm!.!.!.ya u shouldn't drink bleachWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources