What is the american equivalent to caster sugar?!

Question: What is the american equivalent to caster sugar!?
It's called "superfine" sugar!. Look for the Domino box (which is available in most US stores) - http://www!.shopfoodex!.com/popup_image!.ph!.!.!.

You can find more information here -- how to make it yourself, etc!.:

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources