Is Tea bad for you or good for you?!
Is it good or bad? I drink alloootttt of it.
I don't mean to offend Anyone with the flaming homo thing, i just mean some guy crossing his legs and sipping tea.
I don't want this to get deleted either.
Too much of anything can be harmfull...so u better cut back before u turn gay!
Ok....the flaming homo thing you should have just gotten rid of instead of saying you don't mean to offend. It's just ridiculous and ignorant. Tea has nothing to do with homosexuality.
Tea is healthy as long as you don't add a lot of sugar or sweeteners to it. It has antioxidants in it. Most teas also have caffeine, so if you're sensitive to caffeine, keep that in mind.
Tea helps the body to flush out the toxins stored in your body ,the chinese green Tea acts in a better healthy way ,it has benefits the other Tea`s don`t have , the japanese green tea is similar , but not as strong as the chinese ,and so on through most countries in the world , each one claim to be better for you ,Twinings for example have so many different flavours , it all comes down to the individual taste
avid tea drinker
here just take 3 cup of tea a daily rutting. if you take lots then may be it harm-full for human body. i give here some effect of take 3 times.........
Drinking three or more cups of tea a day is as good for you as drinking plenty of water and may even have extra health benefits, say researchers. There are so many health benefits by taking 2- 3 cups of tea daily. Some benefits are as follows:-
1. It reduces the risk of heart attack - Drinking tea may help keep your arteries smooth and clog-free, the same way a drain keeps your bathroom pipes clear.
2. Tea has less caffeine than coffee- Coffee usually has two to three times the caffeine of tea
3. Tea contains antioxidants- Like the Rust paint that keeps your outdoor furniture from rusting; tea's antioxidants protect your body from the ravages of aging and the effects of pollution.
4. Tea protects against cancer-
5. Tea bolsters your immune defenses-
6. Tea protects your bones-
7. Tea gives you a sweet smile.
8. Tea is calorie-free
9. Tea helps keep you hydrated.
10. Tea increases your metabolism
Depends on what kind of tea you are talking about o.O But um.. the tea drink is actually very healthy because it contains antioxidants :)
It's good for you just dont drink it too much or you might get addicted.
Tea alone is fine.
Tea with mountains and mountains of milk, cream and sugar is... probably not fine.