coffeepot similar to a percolator and french press cross?!

Question: Coffeepot similar to a percolator and french press cross?
I am looking for a coffee pot that you set on the stove and and throw in the ground coffee. It is not a percolator like when you camp and it is not a french press that you pour boiling water into. Anyone have an idea of what this is called and where to find it?


Moka pot.… It's sometimes describes as a stove top percolator even though it's completely different.

I've been using a Vev Vigano… for years. It makes great coffee (more like espresso), but to keep the grounds from cooking on the stove I add boiling water to the reservoir so it finishes quicker.

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources