Can you name this chocolaty treat I crave?!

Question: Can you name this chocolaty treat I crave?
I am looking for these super thin wafers covered in chocolate. I remember that it comes in a box (I keep thinking it's from Cadbury, but I don't remember.) There's two individually packaged packs in a box. It's not chocolate wafer, and it's not wafer sticks. It's more like a wafer roll (flat) dipped in chocolate. I've searched high and low for them but I can't find them. Can you please tell me what it's called and hopefully where I can find it in Vancouver, B.C.?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

pepperridge farms?

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources