HElpp need way more answerz .?!
If the doctors didn't tell you that you're pregnant that means you're probably not..
Oh yeah, and I heard someone say that when you're pregnant you throw up all the time. If you're not throwing up then you're fine. (:
Ask when you go back to the doctor. Usually when you are pregnant they will tell you right then. But all we can do is guess for you, the doctor is the one who can verify if you are or aren't pregnant.
I hope you aren't pregnant because you don't even understand the English language.
But guess what, if you are, the doctor will tell you dummy. What do you need help with? Use protection, stupid.
1) Pretty sure this has nothing to do with being a vegan or a vegetarian..
2) I think you could possibly be overreacting over nothing, do a couple of home tests to put you at ease before your doctors appointment (unless they come back positive of course) then get a test done at the doctors to know for sure (even if the tests say no)
3) You seem really young due to your horrid spelling and such, it was dumb to not use protection and completely your fault if you are pregnant, or if you get an STI or something.
4) If you are pregnant there are lots of options if you don't want to keep the baby, for example adoption.
5) In the future BE RESPONSIBLE. Get birth control, use protection, abstain from sex if you can't do those two things. Honestly, if you're going to be stupid about sex when you don't want a baby, it's your fault if you are pregnant. Talk to your doctor, family, etc.