I need to get into a bar.?!

Question: I need to get into a bar!.!?
I am 21 years old and perfectly legal to drink, but I don't have a license or a passport!. In Ontario you can't use your Health Card to get into a bar but that's all I have and it says I'm 21!. My friends are going out tonight and I really want to go!. I don't go out really often!. What should I do!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

You should get a license or passport!. Www@FoodAQ@Com

I know this is super lame but this actually worked!!.!.!.my friend brought her birth certificate and a copy of her high school yearbook!.!.!.they let her in!! Www@FoodAQ@Com

Pay the 25 dollars to get your learners card or a government ID card!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

say in french "je ne suis pas d'ici", maybe they'll give you the benefit of the doubtWww@FoodAQ@Com

like the old saying goes tuff titty said the kittyWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources