Mad Scientist Party Supplies?!

Question: Mad Scientist Party Supplies!?
I am planning a mad scientist/horror themed birthday for my sister's 21st!. I want to have Test tube shots, Injector Shots and use Erlenmeyer Flasks!. I am finding it really hard to find these items in Australia!. Can any body help!?!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

well, there are usually chemical supply companies that carry test tubes and flasks and such!.!.!. but as for real wide syringes, you might be best actually checking out veterinary supply or farm supply companies!.!.!. they carry them for oral medication, and they would likely work well for injector shots!.

if you can't find these, you could probably ask at a drug store!.!.!. they will likely have the syringes and test tubes too!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Ebay may also have that stuff!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources