Is it possible to overdose on Miller Lite?!

Question: Is it possible to overdose on Miller Lite!?
Not alcohol poisoning!. Just OD on Miller Lite!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Well, if you don't OD because of the alcohol in miller lite, then you would get water intoxication, since it is 95!.8% water!. I hear this happens at around 3 gallons of water, which is exactly 400oz of miller lite, or 33 cans!.

Wait a minute, 33 cans of miller lite has the same amount of alcohol s 1230mL of hard liquor!. You would die of alcohol poisoning not water intoxication!.

So, OD on Miller Lite but not from alcohol poisoning!? Impossible, you'd get alcohol poisoning before you would OD from any other substance in Miller lite!. Very tricky question!Www@FoodAQ@Com

alcohol poisoning would be an overdose and yes you can get alcohol poisoning from any alcoholic drink!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

you'll have to have a big stomach to fit that much miller lite!.!. if you ask me, one is too many of that nasty crapWww@FoodAQ@Com

I doubt it !.!. when was the last time you drowned in sand, or got a headache from too much tap water!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources