How do i punch REALLY Hard?!

Question: How do i punch REALLY Hard!?
i can punch pretty hard now but how can i maximise my punching power!? i am around 5'4 and 110lbs!. i am skinny and its rite gay, but how do i add more muscule and punching power, like 1 hit ko power but really fast!. thx!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

swing your hips while you swing your fist, gain muscle work on Biceps, Triceps and shoulders!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Do a good all around workout!. Punching power comes from your legs, goes through your torso and out through your arms!. Work out each muscle group 2-3 times a week and no more!. Do both push ups for speed and bench for power!. It's not all arm strength though, its a whole body thing!. Practice on a punching bag and get someone that's good at it to give you tips!.

After a workout take some protein powder with milk and make sure you have a daily vitamin!. It helps a lot!. Eat well in general too!. At least 80% of what you eat should be healthy, the other 20% doesn't matter too much!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

i hit ko!? punching power is nothing, what you need to work on is speed, and technique, if you have good form you can kick anyones ***
join an mma league or some jiu-jitsu, you can also sprawl against people your size and ageWww@FoodAQ@Com

You have to swing your body weight as you punch to add maximum power!.!. punching is NOT all about arm strength!.!. there's alot of technique!.!. and don't bend your wrists, or you might hurt yourself!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Add Everclear to the punch!. This will make it quite a bit stronger!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Try being blackWww@FoodAQ@Com

who you want to beat up!?

try brass knuckulars!. works for me everytimeWww@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources