Would a 158lbs. 5'8" male get alcohol poisoning from drinking one half liter of smirnoff?!

Question: Would a 158lbs!. 5'8" male get alcohol poisoning from drinking one half liter of smirnoff!?
Weighing a bit more than that, and having attempted such a thing I can safely say you won't die from it!.

However, you should be incredibly sick!. I would highly reccomend you DON'T do that!. If you want to get drunk, 250mL should do it!. No need to jump right to 500mL!Www@FoodAQ@Com

Maybe!. It depends on a lot of things, other than weight!. Metabolism, for one thing, and how well oxygenated your blood is, for another!. Be careful!. Alcohol poisoning is no joke, people die!. And as we all know, you don't wake up with a hangover from dead!. Just drink enough to get a nice buzz and enjoy it!.Www@FoodAQ@Com


really depends on their alcohol resistance and if its all at once!.
if he is a heavy alcoholic, then i think he can pull it off,
he'll be sick though!.
But someone with little of no experience i wouldnt recomend it,
they'd probabably die or get their stomach pumped!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

most likely not!. im about 105 and i can drink more then that!.!.and im not a alocholic or anything!.!. if u were trying to get alochol poisoning, try vodka or something hahaWww@FoodAQ@Com

It really depends on the person!. How often do you drink!. How much have you eaten!? so forth!. I just wouldn't take any chances!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

the time frame is important!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.done quickly,it will probably kill the personWww@FoodAQ@Com


The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources