What is another term for "on the rocks"?!

Question: What is another term for "on the rocks"?
To me, the phrase "on the rocks" for a drink poured over ice just sounds too pretentious and fraffly-fraffly. Is there another word or phrase that means the same thing that would be more-or-less universally understood at a bar?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

"On ice"

on ice


"over ice"


With frozen cubes of water.

"Over ice"

Over the boulder.

with pebbles.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources