Do we need a license to serve alcohol?!

Question: Do we need a license to serve alcohol?
Hi there we are having a second year art show at our uni and we want to serve alcohol - with no charge do we need a license?
Thanks in advance :)


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

you need a liquor permit

Not sure which country you are in. Best bet contact your local council or liquor board in case some jobsworth arrives to close down your show.
good luck with the show.

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources