Do I need a liquor license if I am doing a onetime event?!

Question: Do I need a liquor license if I am doing a onetime event?
I want to start an entertainment company in California. I would coordinate different events in various cities. This would include nightlife, comedy shows an so forth. In order to sale alcohol at these events would I need a liquor license for each city?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Yes, you need a license to sell alcohol at any event regardless of how many times you use it

no you long as its just this once its okay...aanything is okay the 1st time you do it

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources