What are some drinks that glow under blacklights (without alcohol)?!
Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
glow-in-the-dark Jell-O? shots
* blue raspberry Little Hugs? (really awful-tasting kiddie soft drink)
* Mountain Dew? and Diet Mountain Dew? (one source included several 'toxic waste' recipes)
* Tonic Water (or any drink containing quinine)
* many sports drinks
* Blue Curacao?
* some of the new bright food colors
* certain flavors of gelatin
* vitamin B12 (glows bright yellow)
* chlorophyll (like from spinach juice, glows blood red)
Glow-in-the-Dark Spooky Drinks
Grenadine Syrup (or any flavoring syrup)
Black Light (I found inexpensive ones at Wal-Mart)
Fill glass with tonic water. Add about 1/3 as much grenadine syrup (to taste). Turn off the lights & place by UV or Black Light. Serve! You can change up the ingredients to your taste, the sky is the limit!
just took the stuff from the internet
Milk glows under blacklight, doesn't it?