Name of this cherry cigar? PLEASE HELP?!

Question: Name of this cherry cigar? PLEASE HELP?
ive been wanting to get my bf these cigars that he likes, but i have no idea what it is called. its a cherry flavored cigar, its thinner than normal and it usually is sold in separate red tubes in smoke shops... does anyone know the name of this cigar? PLEASE


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

Middleton's Cherry Blend?
Tubo Cherrybombas?

CAO Cherrybomb Tubo Cigars

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources