Super fun yummy recipes ?!
Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes
Makes 26 medium-size cupcakes or about 100 minicupcakes.
1 bag of mini-Oreo cookies
3 (8-oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs, at room temperature
1 tsp. orange extract OR 1 Tbsp. Grand Marnier liqueur
1. Put mini paper cups (I use Wilton’s bonbon gold cups.) in mini cupcake tins. Place a mini-Oreo cookie in the bottom of each paper cup.
2. Beat the softened cream cheese with the sugar until well blended.
3. Add eggs one at a time until each has been incorporated. Add orange extract or orange liqueur and blend.
4. Pour a small amount over each Oreo until the paper cup is 3/4 filled. Bake at 325oF for 10 to 12 minutes or until almost set. Cool and refrigerate until served.
5. To garnish, top with a dab of whipped cream and an Oreo “top hat.” Some fresh strawberries will brighten up the plates.
Mini Oreo Surprise Cupcakes
(this recipe also works well with mini Nutter Butter cookies instead of oreso)
1 (18.25 oz) package chocolate cake mix
1 (8 oz) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
48 Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
1? cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 350oF. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; set aside.
Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
Spoon a bit of cake batter into each of 24 paper- or foil-lined medium muffin cups, covering bottoms of cups. Top each with about 1/2 Tbsp. of the cream cheese mixture and 1 mini Oreo cookie. Cover evenly with remaining cake batter.
Bake 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. (There may be an indentation in top of cupcake after baking.) Top cupcakes with whipped topping and remaining cookies just before serving.
Yield: 24 servings
Green Tea Crusted Pork
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
? 8 slices of thin-cut pork loin (about 2 inches each)
? 1 cup panko bread crumbs
? 1 teaspoon salt
? 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
? 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
? cooking spray
Preheat and oven to 375 ° F. Mix bread crumbs, salt and green tea powder in a bowl. Dip each slice of pork in egg, and coat it evenly with the bread crumb mixture. Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange pork slices on it and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes.