What can I make in cooking, any ideas? :)?!
depends how advanced you are
what about tuna pasta bake?
make your own pasta, roux sauce. tin of tuna and maybe some peas?
or a quiche or pie?
what about pizza making your own bread base
or something with pastry for desert
sorry dont know what grade/year your in or how old you are so dont know what to suggest
food technology student
Biscuits:- Chocolate Chippies
1 cup of butter
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups plain white flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups chocolate chips*
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease an oven tray.
2. Cream the butter , white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs into the mix one at a time, and then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt, then stir into creamed mixture.
3. Fold in the chocolate chips. Place rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking tray.
4. Bake until light brown, approximately 8 to 10 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes and then transfer to rack to cool.
* Try adding chopped macadamia and white chocolate chips for a more gourmet biscuit.
Yes!Turkey Taco Salads!Really yummy and simple.Buy aztec taco salad shells(walmart)they are usually in refridgerated sections.1 can of fat free refried beans,1 box of zattaran's black beans and rice.1 taco seasoning mix pack.(taco bell chipolte)Also at walmart.1 can of black olives,shredded lettuce,tomato,1 8 oz. package of shredded cheese.(mexican blend or mozzarella)Great value medium chunky salsa.1 lb. of ground turkey.1 container of fat free sour cream.
* brown turkey,and drain,add seasoning mix as directed.In another pot start rice.Put all of the fat free refried beans in a casserole dish(small) and microwave until heated,top with cheese, microwave again right before time to eat.While waiting on the rice preheat the oven and set the taco salad shells out for 10-15 minutes to room temp.Cut up tomato,black olive,andlettuce if not bought shredded.Follow package directions for shells, rice,etc.Put a layer of refried beans in the bottom of the salad shells,then a layer of the zattaran's rice,then the turkey taco meat,add lettuce,tomato, black olive,cheese,and salsa.Top with fat free sour cream .Very delicious,and not too fattening!
Personal experience.Takes about 45 minutes total and is easy and delicious.
EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
1 lb. fettuccine noodles
1/2 c. butter
1 c. heavy cream OR MILK
1 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
In large pot, bring 4 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt to boiling. Add noodles; return to boiling. Boil, uncovered and stirring occasionally, until tender but firm. Drain noodles; keep warm.
To make Alfredo Sauce: Heat butter and cream in medium saucepan until butter is melted. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until sauce is blended and fairly smooth.
Add to drained noodles and toss until they are well coated. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese . Serve at once.
you will have plenty of time for this one
You could try making pancakes or even a simple dough, such as a cake or non-yeast bread. You could try different variations on cookies or scones!!!
hope this helps! :)))))
p.s. maybe try some blueberry muffins...tasty
Make a pasta dish! Pasta bakes are always nice and very simple to make. Look on the BBC food websites for recipes. Good luck!
you can make a nice big cock meat sandwich
all you need is some bread, mustard, a fine young man
Recipe search by ingredients:
bread pudding with fresh berry sauce; or
Dutch Baby pancake