What is a good recipe for vanilla cupcakes?!
go to allrecipes.com. They have thousands of recipes and real people that rate and review them. Good Luck!!
i enjoy this one.
* 2/3 cup butter, softened
* 3/4 cup superfine sugar
* 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
* 3 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper baking cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs, one at a time, blending well after each one. Stir in the vanilla and flour just until mixed. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 18 to 20 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter.