What is a good recipe for chicken wings?!
go to allrecipes.com. They have thousands of recipes and real people that rate and review them. Good Luck!!
this is the recipe i use
* 3 pounds whole chicken wings
* 2 cups ketchup
* 1/2 cup honey
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tablespoon paprika
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear.
2. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup into a 3-qt. slow cooker. Drain chicken wings; add to slow cooker. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Cover and cook on low for 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Baked boneless buffalo wings!
--1.5-2 lbs. chicken breast or tenders, cut into chunks
--1 cup lowfat buttermilk
--1-2 packets of Shake n bake coating
--1 tbsp butter, melted
--1.5 cup franks hot sauce
--1 tbsp honey
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Put the chicken & buttermilk in a large zip lock bag, & let marinate for 1-2 hrs. Put Shake & bake coating in a shallow container. Shake off excess buttermilk from chicken & coat w shake & bake. Place on a greased or lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 mins on 1 side, then flip & bake another 10 mins, or until chicken is cooked through & coating is crispy.
3. Combine the hot sauce, melted butter & honey in a bowl. Dip the cooked chicken into the hot sauce & remove excess sauce. Serve warm.
# of servings: 4
I'd deep fry them with some kind of rub on them like Season salt.