I need a pasta recipe with these ingredients?!
-grated parmasean cheese
The water's boiling as we speak!!! HAHAH. Thanks. ^_^
I know you didn't list this, BUT if you have bacon, you could make pasta carbonara. Here's a recipe, you can omit the parsley if you don't have any, and use milk instead of cream.
* 1/2 pound bacon, cut into small pieces
* 4 eggs, room temperature
* 1/4 cup heavy cream at room temperature
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 16 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
* 1/4 cup butter, softened
* 1/4 cup chopped parsley
* ground black pepper to taste
1. Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
2. In medium bowl beat together eggs and cream just until blended. Stir in cheese and set aside.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pan. Toss with butter until it is melted. Add bacon and cheese mixture and toss gently until mixed.
no egg tho
EASY FETTUCCINE ALFREDO
1 lb. fettuccine noodles
1/2 c. butter
1 c. heavy cream OR MILK
1 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp. salt
In large pot, bring 4 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt to boiling. Add noodles; return to boiling. Boil, uncovered and stirring occasionally, until tender but firm. Drain noodles; keep warm.
To make Alfredo Sauce: Heat butter and cream in medium saucepan until butter is melted. Remove from heat. Add 1 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Stir until sauce is blended and fairly smooth.
Add to drained noodles and toss until they are well coated. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese . Serve at once