Who has the best recipe for desserts?!
please include entire recipe
CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!! DELICOUS!!
prep time - 30 min
cook time - 30 min
serves - 12 - 15
200 g best quality dark chocolate
125 g unsalted butter, softened
225 g vanilla sugar
1 egg yolk
4 tbsp freshly made instant coffee
150 g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
handful of broken walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Line the base and sides of a 30 x 22cm roasting pan with foil.
3. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler or in a bowl set over, but not touching , hot water.
4. While the chocolate is melting, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the whole eggs and yolk with the beaters still going.
5. Stir in the chocolate and coffee.
6. Sift the flour with the baking powder and salt. Fold into the mixture together with the walnuts.
7. Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the mixture comes out a bit sticky. The interior should resemble fudgy goo, not a sponge.
8. Leave to cool in the pan, then cut into squares.
a recipe i have used for years :)
1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
I absolutely love this lemon pudding cake: http://wp.me/p1l2Zx-V8
So easy too