What can I do with eggs?!
Other things I have: sugar, salt, flour, baking soda, chocolate, pepper, nutmeg
Bake a vanilla cake and make a semi-spicy chocolate icing with a hint of nutmeg in it to top the cake.
Sounds pretty good.
* 1 cup all-purpose flour
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring to combine. Add the salt and butter; beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Serve hot.
To make it even more delicious, add some nutella to the crepes to make them sweeter and then put whip cream on top!
Egg Curry - Ingredients:
Onion 4 medium sized
Garam masala One teaspoon
Green chilli 3
Ginger One piece
Chilli powder One tablespoon
Coriander powder One tablespoon
Turmeric powder ? teaspoon
Garlic 3 pods
Cloves (Grampoo) 2
Pepper corns 6
cupMustard ? teaspoon
Curry leaves One sprig
Salt to taste
Egg Curry - Directions:
1. Boil the egg in water with some salt. Grind the coconut and extract the first milk (concentrate) and the second milk (diluted). Warm coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric, grampoo, cardomom, garam masala, pepper and then grind it into a paste. Cut Onion, ginger, green chilli tomato into small pieces..
2. Heat oil in a pan, splutter mustard and then add onion, ginger, green chilli . Fry till onion turns light brown. Now add tomato and fry again. Add the ground paste and add the second milk. Keep it covered and cook till the gravy thickens. Now add the boiled eggs and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from fire and then add the first milk of coconut and mix well.
3. Note:(You can also make the same curry without the coconut milk by adding drinking milk or even without any milk)
Any sour cream and cheese? 8 eggs, about 1/2 to 1 1/2 cups of sour cream, and about a half-cup or so of cheddar cheese make for killer scrambled eggs!
Chocolate Meringue? They're delicious :D
GIVE THEM TO A FEMALE CHICKEN
Pancakes. With butter/.marg on top and a sprinkling of sugar.
make toast and enjoy eating.
Bake something. Google is your friend.
make cheese on toast!!!