Girls Night Out Photo Scavenger Hunt?!
Answers: I need ideas for a girls night out photo scavenger hunt. Its my birthday and I would like some of my friends and I, to take fun, silly, corky, cooky, sexy, hott pictures around the city of chicago. I would like to create of list of pics to take as part of the scavenger hunt. Please give me some ideas!
im not from chicago but ive done scavenger hunts like this before :) here are some ideas:
- take a video of you guys doing a chinese fire drill
- get a picture of someone giving a policeman a kiss on the cheek.
- have a group photo of the team mooning infront of a landmark.
- get 5 pictures of a girl getting 5 guys phone numbers
- take a video of someone giving a stranger a piggyback ride for 2 blocks.
- get a pic or vid of someone jumping in the ocean/lake/river whatever's around there. [even better when its cold water]
- get a pic of the whole group doing handstands against a wall.
- get a pic of someone writing graffiti
- get a picture next to a billboard
i have more if you need :]
Superdawg's hotdog stand, 6363 N. Milwaukee Ave. The little girl hotdog and the little guy hotdog are dancing, it's funny... :)
Graceland cemetary, 4001 N. Clark St, GREAT tombstones in this place.