where can i get information on an old drinking cup?!

Question: Where can i get information on an old drinking cup?
the cup is 2 1/4" tall and 2 3/4" diameter. stamped on the bottom (victorian plate, e.p. copper, b.m. mounts, and #63. etched around the outside is a 4 member marching band with an elephant in the lead. also, on the cup, is a cart being pulled by, i presume to be punch, and judy is in the cart. the front of the cart has the words punch and judy engraved on it.


I googled it and is it like a tea cup or something else? if it is the tea cup it was more than likely part of a child's toy tea set. If it is authentic meaning it was cast in 1880s it could be worth some okay money if you take it to the right place. I see one in the site below worth $40 just for the cup (saucer originally in set not included). You should go see a professional and also check out the punch and judy fan site for more info. Good luck and good find!

P.s. if you have the biscuit jar I see that someone is selling that one for $150!


ITS AMAZING Hope this helps! http://findsth.info/92212/drinking-cup


You can search it on line or visit an old antic store.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources