What is your favorite dessert?!
Red Velvet Cupcakes
US Metric Calculate
Original Recipe Yield 20 servings
* 1/2 cup butter
* 1 1/2 cups white sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup buttermilk
* 1 fluid ounce red food coloring
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
* 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with 20 paper baking cups.
2. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in the eggs, buttermilk, red food coloring and vanilla. Stir in the baking soda and vinegar. Combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt; stir into the batter just until blended. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, dividing evenly.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until the tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the pan set over a wire rack. When cool, arrange the cupcakes on a serving platter and frost with desired frosting
Authentic Black Forest Cake is my favorite followed by crispy Cannolli's and creamy Tiramisu.
CHEESECAKE with caramel sauce all the way!!!!!! xD
Sincerely Bertha Blowme (:
There's just to many deserts out there to choose from.
Usually I like a rich chocolate cake :)
M&M caramel swirl brownie....
Anything chocolate. Chocolate = <3
apple cinnamon pie, tirimassu or merange..
Homemade apple pie
Key Lime pie..... but a lot of people can't make it right. I get disappointed a lot. What can you do?
apple crisp with vanilla ice cream, mmmm!
macadamiun nut cookie...
New York Style Cheesecake, yum (:
Cheesecake all the way!
Flan or Mocha Mousse Cake :)
sea-salt ice cream