I ate just a couple of bites of the chicken and rice dish?!

Question: I ate just a couple of bites of the chicken and rice dish?
where you heat it up in the microwave for 90 sec. It tasted a little funny. I ate ONLY like 2 bites of it, and drank water. What going to happend. am i going to be okay?


Normally spoken two bites can't really hurt you.
But if you feel nausea or just a little sick then you should keep an eye on it and if it doesn't get better, I would go to a doctor if I were you. Just sleep on it :)

If the chicken was cooked thoroughly when it was cooked the first time you have less chances of getting food poisoning. If the food wasn't molded or left out for a long time before you reheated, and ate a few bites, you should be just fine. Especially since you had very little of it.

I don't think you'll die unless somebody laced it with cyanide

Don't worry, you won't die just yet; maybe tomorrow!

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources