What are these Japanese cookies called?!

Question: What are these Japanese cookies called?

I've had them before and they're so good!
*Sorry, it's the only picture I could find


They're called Yoku Moku and yes are crazy tasty.


Japanese cookies.

A smart South Asian.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources