Can Toxic Waste Candy damage your taste buds?!


Question: Can Toxic Waste Candy damage your taste buds?
After eating 3 toxic wastes, my tounge felt sore and painful, it looks all red too. Is there anyway of getting rid of it?

Answers:

The citric acid in sour candies can give you a chemical burn on your tongue. Please eat them in moderation

The pain should go away on its own with time, there's nothing you can really do but wait it out



1. STOP EATING TOXIC WASTE.
#2. Drink cool-ice cold water. (sip it)
#3. STOP EATING TOXIC WASTE.
#4. Suck on some ice for a while.
#5. STOP EATING TOXIC WASTE.

If this doesn't help maybe you should ask a doctor?



Try drinking a cool glass of milk. It works with spicy food sometimes so who knows ? Maybe it will work with sour ?




The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy