Hello, how can i Lose belly fat fast?!
I stuck relegiously to it for 3 months and lose 7 pound. I have quite a lot to lose so i thought i would lose more.The main problem was i ended up with too much uric acid in the blood and now my joints are painful but im going to try fast tract hypnosis. Keeping my fingers crossed.My friend also tried it and only lost 3 pound in a month.
edit this is something i read
I should know. I'm an idiot.
I bought the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program a few years ago (Actually, I think it was called "Weight Loss 4 Idiots" then). I was tempted by their claim that I could "lose 9 pounds in 11 days" by "eating foods that I choose". I was excited to fork over my money and begin my journey to weight loss success.
What happened? Well, when I tried to select my foods, I was presented with a list of food choices, many of which I didn't like. Despite what they'll tell you in the advertisements, this is a high protein low carb diet. And I'm a vegetarian. There were many "fake meat" products to choose from, but I don't like those either.
Still, I thought that I might be able to substitute foods that I did like and somehow apply the principle of the diet. I didn't like what I saw. Other review sites will tell you that you get to eat "4 square meals a day" on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots program. But this isn't entirely true. You do get to eat four meals a day. However, the "meals" consist of one food only. How much of any one food can a person eat? Not much.
What about all the additional information that comes with the program? There was not a single piece of information on that site which I hadn't already heard from a free source.
Fat Loss 4 Idiots only works because it is a very low calorie, low carb diet. However, it's just that. A diet. It doesn't teach you how to properly eat so that you don't gain weight when you go off the diet. It's likely that this is just a temporary solution.
The weight will come back.
The reality is that losing weight permanently isn't easy and it doesn't happen overnight. I know that's not a popular sentiment, but it's the truth. You are much better off making healthy changes over time that become a permanent part of your life.
Shannon Tani is a former fattie, who weighed over 220lbs. She has currently lost over 70lbs. One day she realized that people would rather hear dieting advice from someone who's "been there, done that" than a boring old doctor who's never been fat a day in his life. So she started the website Better Off Fat to share her experiences and ideas.
Many people have belly fat they want to lose. Belly fat is a common concern as it is often one of the first places people gain weight. A few simple steps will help you shed belly fat and get your stomach back.
1. Begin doing sit-ups. Sit-ups are great because you can do them anywhere. Start with 10 to 15 sit-ups if your stomach muscles are weak and go from there. Do 10 to 15 for a week and then add another 5 to 10. It doesn't take long and you do not need any special equipment to accomplish your goal.
2. Eliminate sugary drinks from your diet. Many people do not realize how many calories they consume every day from sugary drinks. Soda, juice and health oriented drinks are full of calories. Even adding sugar to your coffee can make a big difference. Try not to drink more than 8 ounces of juice a day. Juice has a lot of calories and a lot of sugar which is difficult for your body to process.
3. Eat lots of fiber. You can also take fiber supplements if you are not a big vegetable eater. Fiber fills you up, keeps you regular and helps eliminate toxic waste from your system.
4. Reduce your sodium intact. Sodium, or salt, causes your body to retain fluids which may be impacting your waist line.
5. Reduce or eliminate alcohol from your diet. Wine and beer have a lot of sugar and may be one of the reasons your belly fat refuses to go away. Also, our bodies simply do not process alcohol very well which adds to the fat we carry around.
Not really a website but my husband and I have been using OxyElitePro from GNC (think it is also available online) for a couple of months. He's lost 40 pounds and six inches from his waist since January; since February I've lost 25 pounds and 4 inches from my waist. He broke his back some years ago and I have cervical radiculopathy and a bulging disk in my back so we are limited as to what exercises we can do. This stuff works great so far with no side effects (I have high bp so I was worried)
no need, try jogging every morning, you'll be surprised!