Where can I buy a nice tea set? ?!

Question: Where can I buy a nice tea set!? !?
I'd like one with a milk jug, tea pot, cups and saucers, and a Sugar bowl!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Whittards!. Can't think of anywhere elseWww@FoodAQ@Com

Try Op-Shops, Thrift stores, and second hand stores!.
I tend to find the cutest ones there!. Not always in sets, but you might find a really pretty tea pot that you can combine with other plain pieces!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Any of the "big" shops sell them - but if you want something very special, go to Harrods!Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources