Mouthful of milk that had been out a week.?!

Question: Mouthful of milk that had been out a week.?
Didn't swallow, but is illness still possible?


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

me and my friends accidently drank sour milk, we only had one sip and we actually swallowed,but it was still VERY disgusting, we were alll fine though.

It won't hurt you. Sour milk may not taste good and it might upset your tummy if you drink a lot of it, but it's not poisonous.

No, of course not. Cheese is just basically bad milk. You eat cheese, don't you?

you'll be fine, worst case scenario you throw up

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources