where can I buy this certain water bottle..? PLEASE HELP!?!

Question: Where can I buy this certain water bottle..? PLEASE HELP!?
It's the one like football players have, you know the green one that you squirt water in your mouth with! Anyways does anybody know what STORE I can buy one, I'm not old enough to order online, nor do I like ordering off the internet! help is greatly appreiciated!! THANKS SOO MUCH!


Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

It is called Gatorade Prime and you can find it in many stores including Wal-Mart, Target, local Gas Stations, Sports Stores, Grocery Stores. Hope this was help for you.

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources