How can I make the best punch?!
Orange Cream Milk Punch.
* 1 quart vanilla ice cream
* 2 pints orange sherbet
* 1 (16 ounce) can lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
* 1 quart cold milk
1. Place the ice cream and sherbet in a punch bowl. Pour in the milk and lemon-lime soda. Stir gently and serve immediately.
Banana Slush Punch...
* 4 ripe bananas
* 2 cups white sugar
* 3 cups water
* 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
* 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen orange juice concentrate
* 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
* 3 cups water
* 3 liters ginger ale
1. In a blender, combine bananas, sugar and 3 cups water. Blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and stir in pineapple juice. Blend in orange juice concentrate, lemonade concentrate and 3 cups water. Divide into 3 plastic containers and freeze until solid.
2. Remove from freezer 3 to 4 hours before serving. Using one portion at a time, place slush in a punch bowl and pour in 1 liter of ginger ale for each.
Yummy Pink Punch..
* 4 liters cranberry ginger ale
* 1 gallon raspberry sherbet
1. In a large punch bowl, pour 2 liters chilled cranberry ginger ale. Next scoop raspberry sherbet into bowl. Then pour the other 2 liters of chilled cranberry ginger ale over sherbet. Serve.
How can I make the best punch?
Well you could always ask the local neo-nazi skinhead to give you a good punch to your face.
That is if only you live in Europe or other white men's land.