What kind of coffee is this?!

Question: What kind of coffee is this?
This is probably a really obvious question but I was over at my grandparents' house over Christmas and I had some really nice coffee. It came in a tiny cup and the top was quite frothy, it was kind of strong.

Does anyone know what kind of coffee this is? I'd like to have it again :)


It's called espresso. It's made under pressure instead of just letting the water drip through the grounds so it has more flavor.

I roast my own beans and have seven ways to brew coffee.

hahaha my friend these all depends how you take ta coffee. Nice coffee, colouring, sugar and ofcourse cup and plates are very important

The consumer Foods information on foodaq.com is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources