Buying alcohol with international license?!

Question: Buying alcohol with international license!?
I have an international drivers license, i'm for a few years for school,
i will be turning 21 in a few months and would like to know if anyone knows if you can buy alcohol in the U!.S with a international license it has my birth date on it!?Www@FoodAQ@Com

I try to use my US license in Canada and it is a pain in the ***!. Most of the places I've been to have accepted it but only when shown other cards (not government ID, but school ID and such) with my name and face on it!. I HAVE, on occasion, needed to use my passport!. It's terrible to have to bring your passport out though isn't it eh!? In Canada they have a program where people of legal age can get a "drinking license" which is basically a government issued card that says they're 19, see if there is such a beast in the US!. I'm going to be applying for mine ASAP because I hate the hassle and it feels so terrible to have people looking at you like you're a hoodlum when you're doing nothing wrong!.

You CAN get refused though, it's totally lame!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

No, but you should be able to use your passport!. Many states will not even except out of state IDs!.!.!. If the the store is following the law!.!.!. I've never actually been stopped from purchasing because of out of state IDs, but it is a possibility if the server wants to be a d#ck!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

Some places may not accept it!. You are probably better off using your passport!.Www@FoodAQ@Com

The consumer Foods information on is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions.
The answer content post by the user, if contains the copyright content please contact us, we will immediately remove it.
Copyright © 2007 FoodAQ - Terms of Use - Contact us - Privacy Policy

Food's Q&A Resources